Unleavened Bread Bible Study
Hidden Manna For the End Times
The Golden Report by Jerry Golden
Netanyahu at his best
Even those who aren't particularly sympathetic to Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu could get a good measure of satisfaction from this interview with British Television during the retaliation against Hamas' shelling of Israel.
The interviewer asked him: "How come so many more Palestinians have been killed in this conflict than Israelis?" (A nasty question if there ever was one! )
Netanyahu: "Are you sure that you want to start asking in that direction?"
Interviewer: (Falling into the trap) Why not?
Netanyahu: "Because in World War II more Germans were killed than British and Americans combined, but there is no doubt in anyone's mind that the war was caused by Germany's aggression. And in response to the German blitz on London, the British wiped out the entire city of Dresden, burning to death more German civilians than the number of people killed in Hiroshima. Moreover, I could remind you that in 1944, when the R.A.F. tried to bomb the Gestapo Headquarters in Copenhagen, some of the bombs missed their target and fell on a Danish children's hospital, killing 83 little children. Perhaps you have another question?"
Apparently, Benjamin Netanyahu gave another interview and was asked about Israel's occupation of Arab lands. His response was, "It's our land". The reporter (CNN or the like) was stunned - read below "It's our land"... It's important information since we don't get fair and accurate reporting from the media and facts tend to get lost in the jumble of daily events.
"Crash Course on the Arab-Israeli Conflict".
Here are overlooked facts in the current & past Middle East situation. These were compiled by a Christian university professor:
BRIEF FACTS ON THE ISRAELI CONFLICT TODAY... (It takes just 1.5 minutes to read! )
It makes sense and it's not slanted. Jew and non-Jew -- it doesn't matter.
1. Nationhood and Jerusalem: Israel became a nation in 1312 BC, two thousand (2000) years before the rise of Islam.
2. Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment of the modern State of Israel.
3. Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 BC, the Jews have had dominion over the land for one thousand (1000) years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.
4. The only Arab dominion since the conquest in 635 lasted no more than 22 years.
5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital. Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their capital and Arab leaders did not come to visit.
6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in Tanach, the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the Koran.
7. King David founded the city of Jerusalem. Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.
8. Jews pray facing Jerusalem. Muslims pray with their backs toward Jerusalem.
9. Arab and Jewish Refugees: in 1948 the Arab refugees were encouraged to leave Israel by Arab leaders promising to purge the land of Jews. Sixty-eight percent left (many in fear of retaliation by their own brethren, the Arabs), without ever seeing an Israeli soldier. The ones who stayed were afforded the same peace, civility and citizenship rights as everyone else.
10. The Jewish refugees were forced to flee from Arab lands due to Arab brutality, persecution and pogroms.
11. The number of Arab refugees who left Israel in 1948 is estimated to be around 630,000. The number of Jewish refugees from Arab lands is estimated to be about 800,000.
12. Arab refugees were INTENTIONALLY not absorbed or integrated into the Arab lands to which they fled, despite the vast Arab territory. Out of the 100,000,000 refugees since World War II, theirs is the only refugee group in the world that has never been absorbed or integrated into their own people's lands. Jewish refugees were completely absorbed into Israel, a country no larger than the state of New Jersey.
13. The Arab-Israeli Conflict: the Arabs are represented by twenty two separate nations, not including the Palestinians. There is only one Jewish nation. The Arab nations initiated all five wars and lost. Israel defended itself each time and won.
14. The PLO's Charter still calls for the destruction of the State of Israel. Israel has given the Palestinians most of the West Bank land, autonomy under the Palestinian Authority, and has supplied them.
15. Under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated and the Jews were denied access to places of worship. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian sites have been preserved and made accessible to people of all faiths.
16. The UN Record on Israel and the Arabs: of the 175 Security Council resolutions passed before 1990, 97 were directed against Israel.
17. Of the 690 General Assembly resolutions voted on before 1990, 429 were directed against Israel.
18. The UN was silent while 58 Jerusalem synagogues were destroyed by the Jordanians.
19. The UN was silent while the Jordanians systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives.
20. The UN was silent while the Jordanians enforced an apartheid-like a policy of preventing Jews from visiting the Temple Mount and the Western Wall.
These are incredible times. We have to ask what our role should be. What will we tell our grandchildren about what we did when there was a turning point in Jewish destiny, an opportunity to make a difference?
You can go all the way back to the Stone Age and then forward through the Bronze and Iron Age on to the Israeli Conquests from 1,200 - 1,000 BC -- and you will not find in any of those times a "Palestinian" people. Much less one that was in control of this land called the Holy Land.
You can then search the history books and see that from 1,000 BC up until 587 BC the Jews struggled among themselves over the land, yet stayed in control of it. Afterward came the Persians, then the Hellenists and, later, the Hasmoneans. Then came the Romans.
To shorten a long story, they had so much trouble with the Jews they ended up destroying everything Jewish that they could find. This even included changing the name of the place from Israel to "Palestine." That happened around 63 BC through 324 AD.
From that time forth, everyone who lived here in this land were called "Palestinians". The Greeks, Persians and, even the Jews, were all called Palestinians. Much the same as those who live in the USA are all called Americans. After the Romans came, the Byzantines, the Crusaders, the Mamluks and the Ottomans.
In 1917 came the British who stayed in control of Palestine until 1948. During their stay in Palestine, they even created a State for the Arabs (Palestinians) who lived here; it's called Jordan. Then, in May of 1948, God brought the Jews home and ISRAEL BECAME A NATION ONCE AGAIN (Eze. 37).
From 1948 until 1967, Egypt controlled the Gaza Strip and Jordan controlled the "so-called" West Bank, Samaria and Judea. After the 1967 six day war, this all changed and Israel was once more in control of their mountains "Judea & Samaria" and, more importantly, their beloved Jerusalem. However, I am sure you know all of this.
I want to make this very clear to everyone: there is one thing absent in all of the above. At no time did the "Palestinians" have control of anything, much less this land. It is also interesting to note that during the time span 1948-1967, when Egypt and Jordan were in control, there was never any talk of a Palestinian State. So why is it so important now? The answer is simple: it is JIHAD -- a "Holy War" -- not a national one.
It is the war that has raged on for thousands of years between Ishmael and Isaac, the Arabs and the Jews. To keep this report short, I will not continue further with the thought above; instead, I will close with this: The Palestinians cannot have their "State" back because they never had one in the first place! This is yet another Islamic lie and part of their desire to control or kill Jacob. So when you hear them say the Jews are on Palestinian land, it is another of their lies.
But what is so amazing is that no one is questioning their right to say it. In the meantime, we have precious little time to get ready for a mass exodus of Jews from Eastern and Western Europe as anti-Semitism is spreading at an alarming rate. We need your help and I am asking you to pray about your part in this ministry. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel and all the IDF soldiers. Pray for this ministry and your part in it.